- Cancellations & Returns
Cancellations & Returns
*We accept returns within 30 days of your order being delivered to you.
*All returned merchandise needs to be previously authorized on our end.*Reason for return.
*Shipping charges are non refundable for returned or canceled orders and customer is responsible for all return shipping charges for any reason that does not fall under our responsibility, if it is the case, we will provide a return shipping label for domestic orders.
* There is a 12% restock fee for ALL cancelled and returned orders that for any reason that does not fall under our responsibility.
- All returned goods must be unworn and unwashed with their original packaging tags.
- Footwear must be tried on indoors and should be free of dirt, scuffs and wear.
- All body jewelry, tattoo equipment and intimate garments are not elegible for returns.
* Returned International orders marked as "not claimed" in the mail or customs will be charged with a 20% restock fee. No exceptions.
*Please note that in order for us to issue a refund, we need to have package returned to us and in store. No refunds will be issued for packages still in transit, hold on to your return tracking number.
* The customer is responsible to follow / track their package once we mark it as shipped. you can contact us if any problem gets in the way, but please be aware that you as a buyer is responsible also to collect any shipment held by the local postal office / customs by any means as well as understanding that we cannot control the shipping companies or their process.
* Customer is responsible to pay any import duties collection by their local customs authorities, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL INCUR IN EXTRA IMPORT + SHIPMENT RETURN FEES + SALES CANCELATION. So leaving an unpaid duties shipment is not an option. You as a buyer should be aware of your local import costs on the merchandise you are trying to buy.
If you need to start a return please contact us.